Sunday, May 25, 2008

taste-5/25



I did this one as a nod to what I'm doing this weekend. Being completely in summer mode.... spending my 3 days at the pool, eating stuff, wearing bright clothes, and all that stuff. Totally having a bbq tonight. :) The taste part is of course, the ice cream. This is my absolute favorite thing to eat... a chocolate-vanilla swirl soft-serve ice cream cone. After I finished this piece I realized it's much like my 20's flapper chicks.... btw, she's not supposed to be me, but if I lost like 40 lbs and had longer hair....why not? Haha.

2 comments:

mattcrotts said...

ha i was totally thinking 'flapper chick' up 'til me reading that you saw it yourself. and you'd have to *be* 40 lbs to look like this girl. you really knocked it outta the park! i must confess, as excited i was about my contribution i thought i had set the bar high, but you really did something quite excellent. and tasty. if only we had any ice cream at my house ...

btw 'orange' will be fun. ha i can see this as a less-than-subtle push towards a warmer color palette. this should be good for me!

mattcrotts said...

ha i also notice that you put one of your dogs in this ill. ha not surprised!